Saturday, July 18, 2009

More legal jihad

I'm glad that Marooned in Marin made me aware of his/her blog.

Marooned in Marin found another story about legal jihad (see our story about Randall Todd "Ismail" Royer), this time featuring 1999 ISA valedictorian and everyone's favorite spindly terrorist wannabe Ahmed Omar Abu Ali.


Notable alumnus of ISA:
Ahmed Omar Abu Ali


The source for the story was the Wall Street Journal Law Blog.

Abu Ali went on hunger strike because prison authorities wouldn't let him read "Dreams from My Father" and "The Audacity of Hope" by Barack Hussain Obama (NMP). Prison authorities later recanted.


Mom and Dad Abu Ali:
I'd cover my face if he were my son.
At left is Shaker Elsayed, Imam at 9/11 mosque


According to the WSJ Law blog:

There are a couple of signs pointing to the idea that Abu Ali might sue. He already has a lawyer, who spoke to the AP briefly about this episode. Abu Ali also filed a handwritten prison complaint form, saying the Obama book rejections “violate my 1st Amend. rights.”

No comments: