Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I wish that Frank Wolf were still my U.S. rep

Rep. Frank Wolf (R-VA, 10th District) deserves credit for his principled stands on the Islamic Saudi Academy and Georgetown University's Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding (or, as my friend The Adventuress called it, The Center for Explaining Islam to Christians).


Rep. Frank Wolf (R-VA, 10th District)

From the ACT Northern Virginia/Richmond/DC Metro Chapter blog:

Mr. Wolf has co-sponsored legislation that would bar the use of federal funding to transfer the detainees to Virginia. The congressman has pressed Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for details on the possible length of detainee trials, as well as other issues related to the closing of the Guantanamo Bay detention facility.

Alas, we moved out of Rep. Wolf's 10th District to dhimmi Gerry Connolly's 11th District (and Virginia House of Delegates 35th District, where Dr. Esam Omesh is running in the Democratic primary). I wish that Frank Wolf were still my U.S. Representative.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Wolf seems to be the only politician who has been consistent with regard to sounding the alarm about the ISA.

Unknown said...

I just ran accross your blog and at first I thought it must be a joke. Apparently not, but it is still absolutely hilrious. I would like to have your life, because you clearly have an insufficient number of things to worry about.